I have a couple of ways I eat these babies. The obvious, rinse’em off and go to town. They have seeds, so be careful.
I’m a huge fan of whipped cream. I will make my very simple vanilla based whipped cream and dip the cherries when I’m craving something really sweet.
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 tablespoons Confectioner Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Pure vanilla extract (NEVER USE THE IMITATION)
- In a large bowl, whip cream until creamy.
- Beat in vanilla and sugar until peaks form. Make sure not to over-beat, the cream will then become lumpy and butter-like.
- Optional – You can add almond extract, lemon extract whatever your taste buds fancy. Remember not to clash the flavors.
Lastly, my Whiskey Cherry Balls — When I know I have a get together coming up my, Six 2 Six, time to mix™. I will prepare these lovelies a couple of days in advance.
And there you have it Ladies & Gentlemen, little bites of glory that your guest will love.
Let Over 40 & Killing it® be your go-to resource in obtaining the lifestyle you deserve; over 40 dating tips, redefining your style, how to remain ageless, over 40 nightlife, and starting an online business.
I also invite you to share your story, send me an email to email@example.com. In the subject line add, “My Story,” “Advice,” or “My Question.” Your story or advice needs to be heard. We can learn from each other.
I love coaching the “Over 40” Nouveau Single Ladies & Gentlemen via my workshops who are re-entering the dating scene or who just want to learn how to be single again, redefine their style or upgrade their lifestyle.
So until we meet again my Dear Friends, Stay Cool, Classy and Keep on Killing It. And remember NEVER, give up! NEVER be denied! You’re NEVER too old! NEVER look back! Peace!
Everything is better, “Over Cocktails or Coffee!” ~~kah